At Hassey Do Duy Dental Associates, we want to collect as much information as possible before we decide what to do next. That is why we might use an intraoral camera to take pictures of the inside of your mouth.
Using an intraoral camera, we may identify problems with your mouth that we may have otherwise overlooked. That way, we make sure all of your problems are treated correctly. We can use an intraoral camera to look at your teeth, gums, and other parts of your mouth. Then, if we identify problems, we can treat them appropriately.
How Does an Intraoral Camera Work?
An intraoral camera is placed inside your mouth. You may have a difficult time seeing the inside of your mouth if you look in the mirror. Using an intraoral camera, we can closely examine the different parts of your mouth.
Then, we can put the image on the screen in front of you. This makes it easier for us to point out what we are talking about. For example, if we see something unusual in your mouth, we can point it out on the screen. That way, we can give you the information you need to make decisions about your oral health.
Why Do You Use an Intraoral Camera?
There are several reasons why we might use an intraoral camera.
- We can use the images to point out issues with your fillings or crowns.
- We can talk about problems we see related to plaque and tartar.
- We can use an intraoral camera to develop a treatment plan for chipped or cracked teeth.
- If we spot something unusual in your mouth, we can point it out to you using the intraoral camera.
- If we are explaining a dental treatment to you, we can use the intraoral camera to explain what we are talking about.
- We may use an intraoral camera to take sets of pictures as you go through the treatment process. That way, we can show you how your health is improving.
These are just a few of the many ways we can use an intraoral camera to take care of your health. We want to use every treatment option at our disposal to make sure your mouth is taken care of.
Call Hassey Do Duy Dental Associates To Schedule an Appointment Today
Pictures and videos are important because they can show you what your mouth looks like from a different angle. That way, when we explain the treatment to you, you know what we are talking about. At Hassey Do Duy Dental Associates, we can use an intraoral camera to collect information and show you the inside of your mouth before starting the treatment plan.
We will work with you as a member of the team. We are here to answer any questions before deciding what to do next. An intraoral camera can give you the information you need. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment!