One of the easiest things you can do to brighten your smile and improve your oral health is to whiten your teeth. With today’s many options including in-office treatments and take home kits, teeth whitening is easier than ever before.
Whitening your teeth will improve your oral health, brighten your smile and raise your self-confidence. Teeth whitening products have been known to have positive effects that leave people immediately satisfied with their results.
5 Benefits to Whitening Your Teeth
- Improved Oral Health – Removing stains and cleaning your teeth the right way is a big step towards improved oral health. Whitening at home can sometimes skip the cleaning necessary for both improved oral health and proper whitening.
- Self Esteem Boost – One of the less discussed issues people have with their self image is seeing yellowed or stained teeth in the mirror. Even those who brush, floss and take care of their teeth meticulously can have stained teeth due to their diet or just natural use. Seeing a brighter, whiter smile that you can show off to the world can do wonders for self-confidence.
- Professional Whitening is Safe – The risks of teeth whitening come from people using products themselves without any guidance or knowledge. While over the counter kits contain less of the active ingredients for teeth whitening, they can still be overused and damage your teeth. Professional application or kits you receive from your dentist’s office come with a guarantee of professional knowledge and experience.
- Whitening is Affordable – With the availability of many kits and options, the process is no longer restricted to those with means. This means that everyone can enjoy the benefits of whiter teeth.
- Long Lasting Improvement – While teeth whitening doesn’t last forever, a professional application can last a long time and improve your smile for months. Your dental care team will inform you of how to use the products properly and what to avoid in order for your teeth to shine as long as possible. Foods like coffee and red wine are some of the biggest culprits for teeth staining.
Lumibrite In-Office and Professional Kits
At Hassey Dental, our preferred teeth whitening product is Lumibrite. Lumibrite comes in two options: Lumibrite Chairside and Lumibrite Take-Home.
Both products are equally effective but come in different concentrations and applications. Our chairside product is the most effective and can be completed in less than an hour. Lumibrite Take-Home can take a couple of applications but can show proven results in 1-2 weeks.
Get Your Teeth Whitened Today
With the world slowly opening back up, now is a great time to invest in teeth whitening for the sake of your smile. Our expert staff can help you brighten your teeth up to 9 shades with at home and in-office treatments.
These treatments are safe, effective and can do wonders for your oral health and confidence. If you’re interested in teeth whitening and want to find out more, contact us to schedule your appointment.