Hassey | Do Duy recommends that adult patients visit the dentist every six months for a routine dental cleaning and exam.
This annual dental appointment forms the foundational element to strong dental hygiene, establishing a team approach to a patient’s dental care. During this regular appointment, Dr. Hassey and Dr. Do Duy will perform the following:
- Discussion with the patient about their oral health goals and current habits
- Professional teeth cleaning by a dental hygienist to remove plaque and tartar build up
- Detection of cavities and signs of hidden tooth decay
- Inspection of the gums for indications of gum disease or deterioration
- Examination of the head, neck, jaw, and mouth areas for signs of oral cancer
For any adult, seeing the dentist every six months is a cornerstone element for healthy teeth and gums. Our experienced dental hygienists provide a comfortable and pain-free teeth cleaning experience for our patients. Our goal is to provide each patient with extraordinary dental care in a pleasant atmosphere.
Hassey | Do Doy is committed to ensuring you have a strong and happy smile. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment for teeth cleaning in Methuen MA!