Here at Hassey Do Duy Dental Associates, we have always prided ourselves in quality dentistry for the whole family. While a large focus of ours is on your oral health, our team of professionals seeks to ensure your safety is a top priority at all levels. Following guidelines set by the CDC and ADA, we are confident that our dental office’s safety protocol is a perfect match to keep you and your loved ones healthy as we tackle the COVID-19 pandemic together.
Moving forward, please review the below steps before you visit our office. These are currently set in place for your protection and will be updated accordingly as new insights arise.
What Should You Expect at Our Dental Office?
- Two days before your scheduled appointment, our dental staff will give you a call to confirm your visit and conduct a simple COVID-19 questionnaire. During this time, we encourage you to make your payment in advance to limit interaction in our office.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken by one of our team members and a final COVID-19 questionnaire will be performed before checking in at the front desk. If you are not feeling well, have a high temperature, or may have been exposed to COVID-19 recently, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Until you are seated in our exam room, we require a face mask to be worn at all times while in our office.
- Prior to treatment, you will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen-peroxide solution suggested by the CDC.
- To limit the number of people in our waiting room, we ask patients to arrive alone unless they are a minor being accompanied by another family member. If a minor has an escort, they will be asked to stay in our waiting area throughout their appointment.
- Seating in the waiting area has been altered to coincide with social distancing recommendations.
Along with the new policies for patients, our doctors and dental team will be maintaining social distancing, wearing protective face masks, and sanitizing throughout the day. As we are excited to help keep a healthy smile on your face, we want to be confident it is done in a safe environment.
For any questions or concerns you may have, don’t hesitate to contact us online or by calling (978) 598-7899 and we’ll be happy to assist.
Hassey | Do Duy
100 Milk Street, Suite 120
Methuen, MA 01844
The office is closed Saturdays in the Summer (May 27 through September 9)